PressDoc introduces 'Press Release 2.0'
A new kind of press release for a new kind of journalist.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
With the rise of blogs and social media the media landscape is changing rapidly. It's not just the traditional journalists anymore that cover the news. It's bloggers, Facebookers, 'Tweeps' and all the other social media users that decide what news will be distributed across their personal networks. These new journalists demand a new kind of press release optimized for the web, enriched with media and easy to share. PressDoc offers a service for businesses to do just that.
- Optimized for sharing via social media such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Enrich your press release with images, videos and documents.
- Scheduled distribution; set a date and time and it will be published automatically.
- Detailed analytics on who's reading your release and what they are saying about it.
- A very easy-to-use interface.
- All your press releases in one place with PressRooms.
- Integrate a basic version of the PressRoom into your site.
- Very helpful founders which will assist you with any questions you might have ;)
no monthly costs
Launches today, sign up now!
If you're looking for a truly elegant solution to getting the word out there, you'd be hard 'pressed' finding a better option.Zee M. Kane, Editor in Chief at The Next Web Blog
In the 5 years that we're running leading technology events in Europe we never found the time to properly organize a pressroom, this year it took me exactly 5 minutes. All news behind one URL, easy for journalists and bloggers, good for the companies that are bringing the news at the event. Thank you PressDoc!Patrick de Laive, Initiator at The Next Web Conference
If businesses want the attention of social media users, they have to play by the rules of social media. This is what [PressDoc] delivers.Marc Köhlbrugge, Founder & Designer PressDoc
I'm not just very proud to hear our customers like the concept and execution of PressDoc, but I'm thrilled this new press release format does indeed help those companies to spread their messages in a way that's pleasant for journalists as well. It's a win-win-win scenario.Stefan Borsje, Founder & Developer PressDoc
We just created our #pressdoc room! Its a very good service and great idea!@UnderplotApps, Internet Start-up